The business was established in 2007 by Ian Meek:
- A Food Technologist by Training
- Technical specialist by experience.
- 1987-2006: Food industry Production:
Director roles in meat/seafood.
Development of the business:
- Developed a strong support network via affiliations and informal contacts.
- Completed many hundreds of projects for over 200 clients
- Clients ranging from micro start-ups to £billion turnover multi-national businesses.
- Covering broad ranging sectors: catering, health/care , retail, aquaculture, live seafood sale/export, shellfish depuration and manufacturing.
Supplying high risk/care ready to eat & raw products to UK/export retail/foodservice.
Coordinating new factory construction projects.
Developing with others – New products, processes, systems and effective teams.
Attaining top level accreditations – BRC food std and its predecessor the EFSIS standard.
Cooked/Raw/cured Seafood, Meat/Game.
Processed Vegetables, Grains, Native vegetable oils.
Makers of meat puddings, pates, smoked/dried cured cultured meat charcuterie/fish.
Makers of Dairy product, Cheese, smoked cheese, cream, ice-cream/gelato.
Makers of baked goods, pies, confectionary, soups, sandwiches, ready meals.
Makers of spirits, spirit based fruit drinks, beers, hop extracts, ciders, fruit juices.
Preserves, pickled vegetable/fish/seaweed, dried seaweeds, spices.
Co-product and By-product processors.